Rely on our fungus specialists to remove the mold in your home or business to keep you safe. Trying to clean or remove mold by yourself is dangerous, because any type of air movement stimulates mold spores. Our professional company is rated A+ and have the proper insurance for the removal and treatment of microbial contaminated materials.
We seal the contaminated area from the rest of the structure and control the air stimulation by using a commercial-grade vacuum that contains the mold. Then, our experts use a commercial-grade fungicide to seal away any materials that are salvageable. Finally, we use post remediation sampling to confirm the improved air quality of the affected area.